Tuesday, January 6, 2015

(Lilico) Letter

Hello! Lilico here :-)

I'm going to write about "letter" which is my hobby. Yay!

I loved exchanging stickers, letters and friendship books since I was little so I was doing those things so much. Writing letters was an especially wonderful tool for me. I feel the same way even today! 


 
(Papers for letters, envelops, masking tapes and other tools....)
(I'll show more my cute stationaries next post!)

(Postcards)


When I was in elementary school, I moved so many times that I had to say goodbye to my best friends constantly. Although I had a cellphone, most of my friends didn't have one so we talked by using fax or sending letters. My best friends and I exchanged faxes everyday and packed too many letters into a thin envelope for each other. When I was a junior high school student, I used to do snail mail as a tool to communicate with friends who I made on the internet and were big fans of an idol group we both love. (I'm a Eighter :) Do you know what I mean? hehe)
Then I gradually stopped sending letters anymore. Even though I can talk with my friends anytime on LINE or Twitter, it's kind of a sad thing...? All the friends who I exchanged letters with were my best friends. (Of course, we are now too.) I think I can say that letters symbolize the depth of friendships. And so I opened my letter box for taking pictures for posting on this blog.



(This is my letter box :) )


I have glimpsed the inside of the box occasionally, but this time I read almost all of letters that I had received. I felt like meeting my old friends :'( The letters I received when I was little are all amazing and I can say that they are real treasures!

Now then, I have a chance to write letters again! Because I made friends overseas. I exchanged Christmas cards with my friends who live in NY, Texas, and L.A. last month. And I met a friend who came from Russia a few days ago and we also exchanged letters. It was really fun and the cards were really pretty.




(Here are the cards!)



Aren't they sooo cute?? That's why I love letters!
Also, I found a site called Post Crossing. I sent six postcards and  received one postcard so far.


(This card from German. Wow!)

Now, I'm ready for sending letter to Lily. (*^-^*)


See ya!





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik