Sunday, January 25, 2015

(Lilico) Cuteness Overload.


Hey :D Sorry I haven't been posting. I just finished my final exams and English test (I have one more exam on Feb 7th though but I think it's gonna be easy so yeah) and I finally can post on our blog! I'm pretty confident about Modern Japanese, anyway. hehe
Okay, so I went to take an English test today and after that, I went shopping. I wanted some letters and postcard to send my penpal & postclosser so I bought some. I also bought a pen, a notepad, a box organizer, stickers and masking tape. I've always wanted the organizer so I'm glad I finally could buy it!


The stickers actually look fluffy. I already have the cat and bear one but I bought more. lol

Valentine's day is coming soon so a store I went has been ready for it. The inside of the store looks really pink and cute. <3




(Many postcards for the valentine's day.)


HEAVEN~~~~


ʚɞ



I love collecting office supplies so I can't move and stay forever when I find a stationary section.. I wanna buy all of them~~ Who doesn't?? ٩꒰´·⌢•`꒱۶⁼³₌₃

Btw, I found something cute today!! Pusheen the cat!! I didn't know him until today because he's not popular in Japan. I'm in love with him now ꒰˘̩̩̩⌣˘̩̩̩๑꒱♡





Awwww I. can't. even. breath.





(*♡0♡*)
"So lazy can't move"



SAME


:p





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik