Sunday, January 4, 2015

How We Met (Lilico Version)




Hi! I'm Lilly :)



♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡

First, I'm going to introduce myself a little bit. I'm 18. I live in Japan and love cute things, learning languages, and talking with my friends. I have studied English for three years. I really love speaking in English! I'm always studying it and I want to improve my English more. I'm still working on it, so sorry if I make some mistakes.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


Well, I think you guys know this, but I met Lily on Instagram, as she said.
It was kind of a miracle!!
It began when I started PostCrossing last month. PostCrossing is a website where you can exchange postcards with people all over the world. It sounds fun, isn't it? (*o*) I started it and I wanted to see what kinds of postcards everyone had and made so I looked up #postcrossing on Instagram and then I came across Lily's post! Then I saw her profile and was surprised like "Omg she has the same name as me!" and I started following her. After a while, she talked to me!This was the beginning of us. :-) Yay! This is awesome, and we found many common things we both love and have in common while talking.


♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡ ♡


We are going to share kawaii (cute) things on this blog! I'm really excited!
Hope you guys like it





No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik