Saturday, January 3, 2015

How We 'Met' (Lilianka Version)

Hello, this is Lilianka writing the first post :)



How I 'met' Lilico is kinda like a magical thing happened for me.

***************

I am a last year college student who live in Bandung, Indonesia. I have a busy life; college, part time jobs, organizations, and stuffs. I have friends, of course (eventhough the fact that I am mostly introvert, I do still have friends), but my close friends are mostly male. Boys are fun to hang out with, I enjoy time with my boy-friends; but somehow I am longing to have a good good girl friend whom I can share and talk about all of those girly things. I do have a few girl-friends in real life of course, but they're mostly busy and don't really talk about those girly stuffs (we talk about cool stuffs like film, artsy thingy, assignments...). And yeah, for a few months I always wandering how cool it is to have a female-best-best-friend!

And it just like 'bam', one night, few weeks ago, I 'met' Lilico through instagram. We share many similar things! We both called Lily/Lilly/Lili (whichever you spell it, it sounds the same), we love writing letters and postcards, and we are Hello Kitty (and Sanrio) addict! Since then, we decided to become penpal, and we're chatting through LINE like almost every single day. We talked many things, starting from hobby, school, what we've done today, and Lilico is also teaching me Japanese (yep, Lilico is Japanese and since I am going to continuing my study there, I am learning Japanese right now). Honestly, this is the first time I feel like I am having a real girl friends! I haven't met Lilico in real life yet, but I am sure that I'll meet her pretty soon (just wait and see).

So yeah, that is my short story about how I met Lilico. I hope this blog would be a nice memento for me.

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik