Sunday, February 8, 2015

(Lilianka) Incoming from Lilico!

Hello this is Lilianka (again)! Today I am going to write something exciting ;) I just got my very first letter from my dear Lilico! Oh I was (and still) so happy to receive it!! No need long intro, here I show you all~
Look at these beauties!
Full of Hello Kitty just like I love it!! And here are the closer look..
This super ADORE-able Hello Kitty Card!
Guess what.. It is a 3 Dimensionals card!
This kawaii kitty gotochi strap~
Lilico even sent me a polaroid photo of Kitty
Aaaand... this shopping bag...
Lilico you spoiled me too much! I can't be happier than this! Actually Lilico's package took pretty long to arrive (Idk lately it takes too long to send something to Japan and vice versa; but I think everything is fine now; I've got a package yesterday from Japan and it is only took like 8 days to arrive) it was almost a month! But this is worth to wait, and I am very glad Lilico's package was arrived safely at my house. I will send the reply tomorrow and I hope she'll loves my package as much I love hers.

Thank you so much Lilico-Chan! Wait for my reply ;)

4 comments:

 
Images by Freepik